Ref. 0609 - ***SALE AGREED***
Situated in a small, quiet, sought-after building, Duplex apartment of 127m² on the garden floor with a large teak terrace and private garden.
This recent contemporary style duplex which was an extension to an existing bourgeois building in 2008, is in excellent condition and includes:
- Garden level: an entrance hall with a guest toilet, a fully equipped kitchen opening to the dining/living room, with direct access to the terrace. A bedroom or study with a shower room.
- First floor: A master bedroom with ensuite bath & shower and a second bedroom with a shower room.
-2 parking spaces in the basement.
Close to the schools and all amenities.
7 minutes’ walk to the Rue d'Antibes.
25 minutes to the Nice Airport
Our opinion: This is a super property, ideal as both a home for full time living or indeed as a relaxing holiday home. The owners appreciate the super location with its easy access to the center of town, the beach, and all commodities very close by on foot.
Part of a condominium of 8 principal units. Annual Management Charges 4 800€.
Price : 790 000€ (agency fees due by the seller).
- Rooms 4 rooms
- Surface 128 m²
- Heating Air-conditioning, Electric, Individual
- Hot water Hot water tank
- Used water Main drainage
- Condition Excellent condition
- Floor Garden level
- View Garden
- Built in 2008
- 1 Terrace 35 m²
- 1 Garden 23 m²
- 2 Indoor parkings
- 1 Hall 5.17 m²
- 1 Living/dining/kitchen area 46.97 m²
- 2 Lavatories 1.39 m², 1.3 m²
- 3 Bedrooms 19.82 m², 13.04 m², 11.25 m²
- 2 Shower rooms 3.43 m², 2.95 m²
- 1 Landing 8.19 m²
- 1 Bathroom 10.68 m²
- Double glazing
- Sliding windows
- Electric shutters
- Airport 25 minutes
- Town centre 7 minutes
- Train station 7 minutes
- Beach 7 minutes
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax2,500 €
- Condominium fees400 € / Month
- View our Fee plans
- No ongoing procedures